Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mario_horny <ma...@dzbank.de> on 2009/03/27 17:16:33 UTC

Re: PAYLOAD access API changed with camel from camel 1.3.x.x => 1.5.1.1 ?

Hi Claus,

I already tried

List<Element> elements = exchange.getIn().getBody(List.class);

before I opend the request. But this throws an exception that tells me that
there is no converter from CxfMessage => List available.

Trying out

Object body = exchange.getIn().getBody();

tells me that body's class is com.ctc.wstx.sr.ValidatingStreamReader. To be
honest, I've got no idea how to deal with this class.

Is there a chance to forward the request to Willem ?

Best regards,
Mario