Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2021/01/04 16:23:14 UTC

Copyright updates

Just a reminder that as we update files within the AOO
repo, we should also take the opportunity to update the
copyright dates on said files to 2021... There is no need
to wholesale update the copyright on *all* files in
bulk, just as we modify them...

Cheers, and Happy 2021!

Re: Copyright updates

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Jim,

Am 04.01.21 um 17:23 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Just a reminder that as we update files within the AOO
> repo, we should also take the opportunity to update the
> copyright dates on said files to 2021... There is no need
> to wholesale update the copyright on *all* files in
> bulk, just as we modify them...

I (hopefully) updated all files in all branches now.

But copyright itself is a "science" so there may be points to discuss...

Regards,

   Matthias