Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Artem Fedorenko <ar...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/31 07:26:26 UTC

Building a library with XAML (WPF user control)

Hi All,

I have a problem with referencing a WPF user control from a library built by
NPanday. It gives error that it could not find related XAML file. After some
research and comparing the dll's built by NPanday and MSBuild I found that
MSBuild behind the scenes for each XAML file creates corresponding BAML file
(compiled XAML) and adds it as a resource to resulting assembly dll. NPanday
(althoug in POM there is a configuration for MSBuild plugin) does not. Was
it inteded or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Re: Building a library with XAML (WPF user control)

Posted by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com>.
Hi Artem,

This could be a lacking on the automation part of NPanday, can you open an
issue for this. For the meantime can you try adding the resources(BAML
files) in the pom.xml manually? The MSBuild plugin is equivalent to the
MSBuild from VS so there should be generated BAML files.

Hope this helps,