Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com> on 2007/04/16 19:24:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0

Hi everyone,
Its been a long time coming, but we think its time to call a vote for
the release of ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0 featuring support for Openwire.

The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC2-src.zip
<http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC2-src.zip>

And here's the wiki page for the release:
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-20-release.html

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ  CPP 2.0

Tim

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0

Posted by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com>.
And here's my +1 ... bringing the totals to:

+1: 7
+0: 0
-1 : 0

Since the vote has been out for 3 days, I think it's safe to say that
the release passes.  I will finalize the release downloads today.

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
[X] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ  CPP 2.0

Awesome!

On 4/16/07, Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Its been a long time coming, but we think its time to call a vote for
> the release of ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0 featuring support for Openwire.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC2-src.zip
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC2-src.zip>
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-20-release.html
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ  CPP 2.0
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0

Posted by Teemu Torma <te...@torma.org>.
On Monday 16 April 2007, Timothy Bish wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Its been a long time coming, but we think its time to call a vote for
> the release of ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0 featuring support for Openwire.
>
> The source bundle for the release candidate can be found here:
> http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC2-src.zip
> <http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC2-src.zip>
>
> And here's the wiki page for the release:
> http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-20-release.html
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release the source as Apache ActiveMQ  CPP 2.0

+1

Teemu

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.0

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.