Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sam Stamport <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/14 22:55:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Unable to start Apache on Windows 10

Hello,

This is the first time I've posted. I hope I sent it correctly.

I'm following the instructions at
http://drupalsun.com/kristian-polso/2016/08/08/how-install-drupal-8-and-comp
oser-windows-10-bash to install Drupal 8 and Composer with the new Windows
10 Bash. I'm getting errors when I attempt to start Apache. I've attached a
file with all the commands I entered and all the messages I got.

I am a newbie. I'm completely lost here. I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
Sam

Re: [users@httpd] Unable to start Apache on Windows 10

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
> (98)Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80

Somethings already listening on port 80.  netstat -bano in a cmd.exe
shell will probably tell you what (IIS, skype, ???)