Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Giovanni <g....@giur.uniroma3.it> on 2006/05/18 14:50:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Proxy-reverse apache 2.0 dir problem

Hello
I configured a proxy-reverse whith apache 2.0
I can request on browser:

Application called NTOP on localhost:3000, reverse proxied on address/ntop
1) I go on address/ntop/hostsinfo.html and apache send me --> localhost:3000/hostsinfo.html       # good
2) address/ntop/logo.gif and apache dont' show me anything  # bad
3) address/ntop/showplugins.html and apache send me --> localhost:3000/showplugins.html       # good
4) when I click on "plugins view" on main page, I have this:
. original (simple) request of the page was: localhost:3000/plugins/LastSeen
. address that appears on the browser (reverse-proxied) : /ntop/plugins/ntop/LastSeen
. response of the server apache: /plugins/ntop/LastSeen
## ERROR: The server cannot find the requested page (page expired or ntop configuration ?). Received request:    "GET /plugins/ntop/LastSeen HTTP/1.1" ##

So, This is my configuration:

####
ProxyHTMLLogVerbose On
LogLevel warn