Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Виталий Виноградов <vi...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/15 13:01:07 UTC

contributors permission for vitavin

Hi,

I'm Vitaliy Vinogradov, a technical writer. I want to update documentation
for Ignite on regular basis. Therefore I need to create tickets in Jira.

Please grant me permission for this.

My login at ASF: vitavin

Thanks.

Re: contributors permission for vitavin

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org>.
Welcome,  Vitaliy! Documentation contributions are super valuable! Wish you
luck.

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Done