Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/29 18:49:58 UTC

Is the total new build with unit test takes about 40 mins?

Hi Guys,

Is it just me or the new build with Maven with unit test takes about 40 minutes?

I am running with MacbookPro 2.5GHz Intel Core Duo and 4GB memory

- Henry

Re: Is the total new build with unit test takes about 40 mins?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Ah cool, I will leave it to you then since you already started with the
implementation =)

Thanks Lewis.

- Henry

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

--
Lewis

Re: Is the total new build with unit test takes about 40 mins?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
HI Lewis,

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the insight into your work Ioan and of course for the kind words.

As a community, we've a clear road path for Gora as a TLP entity within ASF
so heres to some good development for the future.

Thanks for now

Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Is the total new build with unit test takes about 40 mins?

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Is the total new build with unit test takes about 40 mins?

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ioan,

--
*Lewis*

Re: Is the total new build with unit test takes about 40 mins?

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

--