Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/20 06:23:52 UTC

zeppelin.notebook.dir doens't work?

It seems zeppelin.notebook.dir doesn't work? I changed to another
directory, but Zeppelin still reads from the old directory...

Zhong

Re: zeppelin.notebook.dir doens't work?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have submitted an updated (forked) pr addressing the suggested comments
and adding some minor test case. I have tested locally and seems to be
working.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/731

--
Luciano Resende