Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Dineshkumar Baskaran <di...@virtusa.com> on 2005/08/19 07:37:02 UTC

store PSML file in database

Hi,

In Jetspeed 1.0, we can store PSML resources in the database. Is it
possible in Jetspeed 2.0? Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks+regards,

Dinesh Kumar B

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: AW: AW: Tab Pane under a psml

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
MadHu...

Please move /india.psml into /india and add a /india/folder.metadata
page with the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<folder>
    <default-page>india.psml</default-page>
</folder>

HTH,

Randy

Re: AW: AW: Tab Pane under a psml

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.
Wiadomosc od Randy Watler z 2005-08-30 19:33 brzmiala:

> FYI, the *.ds files have been deprecated for M4, with declarative menus
> to be used in their place. In most cases, there is a one-to-one mapping.
>
> For more information, see the documentation on the PortalSite component.
Thanks for the information.

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki