Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/31 15:30:52 UTC

Re: New Xalan not playing well with Tomcat 4.0?

Normally, I'd refer you to faq # 9 on the website, but I should really
start telling people to run this stylesheet, which is a much easier way
to determine the actual versions of Xalan/Xerces/etc that are actually
being used at runtime in various environments.  Your suspicion that
Tomcat is messing with your classpath is probably the culprit, although
this is not the most common classload problem so it might be something
else...

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
version="1.0"
        xmlns:xalan="http://xml.apache.org/xalan"
        exclude-result-prefixes="xalan">
    <xsl:output indent="yes"/>
    <xsl:template match="/">
      <xsl:copy-of select="xalan:checkEnvironment()"/>
    </xsl:template>
    </xsl:stylesheet>

=====
- Shane

<eof aka="mailto:shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com"
 .sig="Du sublime au ridicule il n'y a qu'un pas." />

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com