Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by smxuser <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/03/30 15:56:18 UTC

How to associate a jobDetail with a trigger ?

Hello,

I am trying to make the example of the servicemix-quartz component work but
I have difficulty.
Could someone explain me how to make this example work and tell me if there
is a page somewhere explaining how to configure the quartz component by
using an SU conforming to the quartz schema
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-quartz/3.1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-quartz-3.1.1-incubating-20070321.145359-2.xsd).
I am using version 3.1.1. Below is my SU for the coponent. Attached is the
full service assembly. The only thing I get on the console is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<timer>
<name>myJobName</name>
<group>myJobGroup</group>
<fullname>myJobGroup.myJobName</fullname>
<description/>
<fireTime>Fri Mar 30 15:44:05 CEST 2007</fireTime>
</timer>

Thank you for your help.

The Quartz SU :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans xmlns:quartz="http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0"
       xmlns:spring="http://xbean.org/schemas/spring/1.0"
       xmlns:test="http://test.org"
       xmlns:foo="http://foo.org">

    <quartz:endpoint service="test:service" endpoint="MyTriggerEndpoint"
targetService="foo:myScreenOutputquartz">
        <quartz:jobDetail>
            <quartz:jobDetail name="myJobName" group="myJobGroup">
                <quartz:jobDataAsMap>
                    <quartz:property key="xml">
                        <![CDATA[
                            <hello>world</hello>
                        ]]>
                    </quartz:property>
                </quartz:jobDataAsMap>
            </quartz:jobDetail>
        </quartz:jobDetail>
        <quartz:triggers>
            <!--quartz:simple repeatCount="-1" repeatInterval="5000" /-->
            <quartz:cron jobGroup="myJobGroup" jobName="myJobName"
cronExpression="0/5 * * * * ?"/>
        </quartz:triggers>
        <quartz:marshaler>
            <spring:bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.quartz.support.DefaultQuartzMarshaler"/>
        </quartz:marshaler>
    </quartz:endpoint>

</beans>

The full SA :