Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by chico charlesworth <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/19 17:21:00 UTC

is 'mvn site' being deployed somewhere?

Hi all,

Is 'mvn site' being run for shindig? If so, does anyone know where the site
is being deployed to?

Cheers
Chico

Re: is 'mvn site' being deployed somewhere?

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chico

2009/2/20, chico charlesworth <ch...@googlemail.com>:
>  Regarding the doc space, I don't know, how do other apache projects manage
>  this?

Generally, ASF projects use Maven, Confluence, Forrest, Velocity...
Very rarely pure HTML pages. The main idea is to have a central place
for the doc (the main site) with the official doc and some pointers to
unofficial docs.

Cheers,

Vincent

FYI "The Committers on a project are expected to collectively maintain
the project's web site."
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#committer-responsibilities

Re: is 'mvn site' being deployed somewhere?

Posted by chico charlesworth <ch...@googlemail.com>.
I like the notification idea, vincent, and by setting the threshold to high
on that profile, I presume notifications would only occur for bugs that are
likely to be 'real' issues.

I still do think it would be useful to have the site deployed through
hudson, so people can access the QA reports at any given time.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chico,

Posted by chico charlesworth <ch...@googlemail.com>.
gr8 stuff ian :)