Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 王俊清 <ir...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/09 16:13:41 UTC

Thoughts on reusing the IT cases

Hi there,

I start a discussion about reusing the IT cases on GitHub, the link is
https://github.com/apache/iotdb/discussions/3706.

Hope to get some reply.

Re: Thoughts on reusing the IT cases

Posted by Junqing Wang <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Xiangdong,

It's my fault that didn't make it clear, and I already reply the Jira.

Anyone feel free to give the comments.

Thanks.

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2021年8月12日周四 上午10:35写道:

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.