Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/04/26 00:41:51 UTC

Demo Sites

I don't think we need a so detailled list on main page. IMO, a dedicated page would help to refine the main page. Moreover there is
nothing about https://demo904.ofbiz.org/

Jacques

Re: Demo Sites

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>
> We likely do need another page in Confluence for all of them for sure, and should replace the demo40 stuff with the demo904
> stuff - I'll provide a patch shortly.

Thanks Tim,

This should be enough IMO

>But what else would you like to put there on the home page?

Actually I was more thinking to less than more

> I'd like to call attention to the demo and demo904 stuff in particular

Do we need to show both trunk and last release on main page, a link could help to have an uncluttered page (but I'm maybe biased,
and this is minor indeed). For me a front page should be read at 1st glance, marketing...

>- and if you make the right bar smaller, then the text on the main would be significantly longer.

No I don't want to change style, etc.

Jacques

Re: Demo Sites

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
We likely do need another page in Confluence for all of them for sure, and should replace the demo40 stuff with the demo904 stuff - I'll provide a patch shortly.  But what else would you like to put there on the home page?  I'd like to call attention to the demo and demo904 stuff in particular - and if you make the right bar smaller, then the text on the main would be significantly longer.

Cheers,
Tim