Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/02/26 22:08:41 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "Testimonials" by ross cooney

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ross cooney:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Testimonials

  Dave Smulsky - Founder - [http://www.spamminder.com SpamMinder Inc]
  ----

+ SpamAssassin has been the corner stone of our spam filtering services for more than twelve years. It is, and always has been rock solid and a credit to open source software. We are very happy supporters of the project.
+
+ Ross Cooney -- Founder -- [http://www.emailcloud.com]
+
+ ----
+
  Feel free to edit this page and add your story.