Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "B.A.S.Perumal" <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/02 12:52:37 UTC

Can any body help me?

Hi guys,
    In the build process, I am getting the following stack trace error, while i am compiling 4200 java files. I made the changes in ant.bat as of the following

"%_JAVACMD%" -Xms256m -Xmx384m -classpath "%LOCALCLASSPATH%" "-Dant.home=%ANT_HOME%" %ANT_OPTS% org.apache.tools.ant.Main %ANT_CMD_LINE_ARGS%

still i am facing the stack trace problem.

[compile.ecp] The system is out of resources.
[compile.ecp] Consult the following stack trace for details.
[compile.ecp] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
[compile.ecp]   <<no stack trace available>>

can any one help me on this. I am using jakarta ant 1.5.1

waiting for ur early reply.
bas