Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io> on 2015/11/05 13:38:04 UTC

New Committer: Swapnil Daingade

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Myriad has asked
Swapnil Daingade to become a committer and PPMC member and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in welcoming Swapnil as a Myriad committer, and let's thank
him for all his contributions so far. Looking forward to more!

Cheers,
-Adam-

Re: New Committer: Swapnil Daingade

Posted by Jim Scott <js...@maprtech.com>.
That is great news. Welcome Swapnil!

Lots of good news these days.

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

<http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>

Re: New Committer: Swapnil Daingade

Posted by Ken Sipe <ke...@mesosphere.io>.