Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/25 06:12:38 UTC

Unit Acceptance Test + JetSpeed a2 error when update in Customize portlet

Dear All (this is the reply of Rapahel's email 2 weeks ago),

I still confuse, is it jetspeed bugs or tomcat+jetspeed installation in my PC??

Can I get your tomcat+jetspeed file (work version from your PC). I need this so, I can compare it with my installation.

I attach the jetspeed.log, and scenario my draft UAT for JetSpeed.

Did you do the UAT for your script? This testing will be given to any one who want to try JetSpeed. I think you know UAT already.

Regards

Frans