Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/13 01:35:13 UTC

Camera API broken in latest

Using the Camera API in the latest Cordova, Ripple, I get this in console
after selecting an image:

Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'setAttribute' on 'Element': 2
arguments required, but only 1 present.

ripple.js:49275

Raymond Camden, Web Developer for Adobe

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: cfjedimaster

Re: Camera API broken in latest

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I lie. I did the PR. I think it is perfect now (well perfectly fixing
the JS error but not the preview issue).

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey Raymond,