Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@apache.org> on 2015/08/11 12:49:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.4 (rc1)

Hi,

We have just prepared a 2.4.4 release and we are now looking for approval
of the PMC to publish the release.
More info on release requirements can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release#approving-a-release

These are the major changes from our previous 2.4.4 release:

EMPIREDB-221 Allow batch execution through JDBC executeBatch
EMPIREDB-220 Allow override of fraction digits on JSF input tag
EMPIREDB-219 Added source code for Eclipse-Code-Generation-Plugin
EMPIREDB-217 Consistency check for data model definition vs deployed data
model

Changelog:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=empire-db.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG.txt;hb=83c8fb2f7ed658aa788ccb49b3d3d4484c107a99

Git tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=empire-db.git;a=tag;h=6dbaa5a7a70655805385508546f2a3bfb744b70e

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-1001/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.4.4 (rc1)

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@apache.org>.
My own +1

(to others: please test JDK6 compat as I can't)

Posted by Jan Glaubitz <ja...@glaubitz.org>.
+1

Von meinem iPhone gesendet