Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2006/04/18 09:04:24 UTC

[Axis2] Axis2 1.0 release plan

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 1.0 release plan

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
The recent Axiom changes broke JiBX data binding support, which I'd
definitely like to have working for the 1.0 release. I'm currently
investigating what changed and how I can make it work again (along with
adding a unit test, to make sure the build won't succeed if other
changes break this in the future). I'll enter a bug report on this, but
want to make sure I'm not locked out of fixing it in the next couple of
days.

  - Dennis