Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Toufic Nehme <to...@canadair.ca> on 2002/09/18 17:13:56 UTC

pick list in pdf

Hi,
I have a very basic question.
can I put pick list or text field inside a pdf document using FOP ?
Exemple: imagine I have in a table-cell a field called "month" and
I want to put in the next cell a list from january to december
and from which the user can pick a value.

Thanks.

Re: pick list in pdf

Posted by "netstyle.ch - Ch. Wysseier" <ch...@netstyle.ch>.
Hi

A pick list is a form element which are not covered by the xsl:fo
specification so you need to do an extension of FOP. Somebody did
already this extension, so have a look at the fop-dev mailing list
archive. Try for instance following article:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=101773479805054&w=2

Hope this helps!

Christoph Wysseier
netstyle.ch GmbH

* netstyle.ch GmbH, Dählhölzliweg 18, CH-3005 Bern
* Phone: +41 31 356 42 56 Fax: +41 31 356 42 57
* http://www.netstyle.ch  mailto:info@netstyle.ch