Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Bill Moseley <mo...@hank.org> on 2014/02/24 19:37:57 UTC

ap_get_brigade failed during prefetch

Anyone know what triggers "ap_get_brigade failed during prefetch"?  Is this
a case of the client closing a connection?

I found a very similar post about this issue to this list from 2012, but no
response:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/perl-modperl/201201.mbox/%3C33207456.post@talk.nabble.com%3E

As you can see from that post the logs are sparse:

(70007)The timeout specified has expired: ap_get_brigade failed during
prefetch, referer: http://mysite.com/home?sid=e76840b3a6f36e7c1a23c86812368

Is the "referer" really the Referer not the request URI?

What also struck me as interesting with that 2012 post is that we have had
some reports of uploads timing out with IE9 as well.

Ideas?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org