Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/02 07:55:29 UTC

Curator Board Report due by Wed Dec 9th

Hi Curator folks,
I am not sure that everybody knows about it but every Apache project must
send a report to the ASF board every three months about the activity of the
project.

The report is to be sent by the PMCC on behalf of the project, but anyone
in the community can help in creating it.
In fact in ZooKeeper and BookKeeper projects it happened a few times that
people that were not even "committers" helped in creating the report.

If someone wants to help in any way I will be glad to share the relevant
information to build the report, like mailing list activities stats (we
have an automated tool that creates a template).....

We have to send it on Dec 9th, so we have a week

Best regards
Enrico