Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/12 20:50:44 UTC

Report of the PMC to the Board

I have started this.  Unfortunately it is due today.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2022-10+October+Report+of+Fineract

If no objections,  I would continue to work on it and then press send,
sometime later today.

@Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>  - are you able to submit?

jdailey

Re: Report of the PMC to the Board

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Javier

Thanks for the idea. We are submitting a report which relies on an existing
community understanding of our mission and vision.  That is, the
“Description “ section isn’t where we should debate that.

Please start a new thread on this subject.  It would be very useful to have
a discussion!

I see your efforts to shift the thinking….

Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 5:04 PM Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io> wrote:

> I can't find the way to edit the document, this part

> maintenance of software
> related to a core banking platform that provides a reliable, robust, and
> affordable solution for entrepreneurs, financial institutions, and service
> providers to offer financial services to the world's underbanked and
> unbanked.
>
> I would change it to:

> maintenance of software
> related to a core banking platform that provides a reliable and robust solution
> for entrepreneurs, financial institutions, and service
> providers to improve the accessibility and standardization of financial
> services.
>

> On Wed, Oct 12, 2022, 17:51 James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have started this.  Unfortunately it is due today.
>>

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2022-10+October+Report+of+Fineract
>>
>> If no objections,  I would continue to work on it and then press send,
>> sometime later today.
>>
>> @Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>  - are you able to submit?
>>
>> jdailey
>>
> --