Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Harding, Christopher (Student Assistant)" <Ch...@softwareag.com> on 2001/04/02 13:09:04 UTC

Slide with CVS

Hello,
  I'm a University Student currently on an Industrial Placement and in
September have to start a final year project for my Degree. The project that
I'm currently considering is a CVS store for Slide. It would be started
around September and finished for the following June at the latest. I would
give the CVS Store to the Slide group to use as they see fit once it's
finished, and milestone code as well if it's wanted.

  Just thought you might be interested in this as I noticed some posts today
about CVS with Slide.

  Chris Harding

                         +---+
                       /\|___|/\
                        ( o o )
 /===================oOO==(_)==OOo=====================\
 |  Chris Harding                     |    Room 282    |
 | christopher.harding@softwareag.com |    Ext 1046    |
 |------------------------------------|----------------|
 |"Keep your distance though, Chewie, but don't look   |
 |like you're trying to keep your distance. ...        |
 |I don't know. Fly casual. -- Han Solo                |
 \=====================================================/
                         || ||
                        ooO Ooo

Re: Slide with CVS

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
>   I'm a University Student currently on an Industrial Placement and in
> September have to start a final year project for my Degree. The project
that
> I'm currently considering is a CVS store for Slide. It would be started
> around September and finished for the following June at the latest. I
would
> give the CVS Store to the Slide group to use as they see fit once it's
> finished, and milestone code as well if it's wanted.

That is something that had been on the long term todo list for quite a
while, so I'm *very* interested (and I'll probably be able to help a bit) :)

Feel free to share design ideas or seek comments on the list when you start
working on that.

>   Just thought you might be interested in this as I noticed some posts
today
> about CVS with Slide.

Remy