Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 听说海的那边有宝藏 <fe...@qq.com> on 2019/07/05 06:45:20 UTC

How do I change UTC to UTC +8

Hi!
    I find the time in kylin web that  always less 8 hours then my local time .
    I want to make them same ,but I can't find the parameters .
    What should I do?

回复: How do I change UTC to UTC +8

Posted by 听说海的那边有宝藏 <fe...@qq.com>.
谢谢您,起作用了,我在 中软大厦 ,乍一看还以为和您一栋楼,哈哈

 I think kylin.web.timezone=GMT+8 may help.

     毛洪玥
 技术部数据平台组
 北京一点网聚科技有限公司
 Mobile: 13920159105