Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 18:12:51 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.7.1-incubating Released

Joe,

Since this is still fresh in your mind, could you write a short description
of the release process (probably under developer on the site) including
copying the artifact to the dist directory?

Also, are you still able to do svn up under /www/
incubator.apache.org/content/kafka? It complains the working copy is locked.

Thanks,

Jun

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.
done