Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Philipp Grigoryev <ph...@icsynergy.com> on 2019/07/27 23:11:57 UTC

Custom Authenticator how to pass parameters

Hi All,

Is there a way to pass parameters to a custom authenticator which is instantiated by an embedded server from the config file? I’m trying to avoid complex doInit() where I’d need to go and read application properties for a couple of config params.

Thank you in advance,
Philipp
--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) contains
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,