Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by frgrfg gfsdgffsd <ki...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/10/11 09:38:13 UTC

Re : Re : Searching terms saved in a file

Thank you very much, now I know where I am going...
Hope I am not bothering you...
So I am still having problems... Should I implements the QueryFilter interface to get this plugin working?
Here is my code:

public class PersoSearch implements QueryFilter{

    {

    try {

        Query query = new Query();
        query.addRequiredTerm("foobar");

//           Create a Configuration for Nutch. Configuration Provides access to configuration parameters.
        Configuration conf = NutchConfiguration.create();

        // Path to crawled index folder
        Path path = new Path("C:\\cygwin\\nutch-0.8.1\\crawled\\index");
        IndexSearcher searcher = new IndexSearcher(path , conf);

        NutchBean nutchBean = new NutchBean(conf);
        Hits hits = nutchBean.search(query, 10);

        HitDetails[] details = searcher.getDetails(hits.getHits(0, hits.getLength()));

        for (int i = 0; i < details.length; i++) {
               HitDetails curDetail = details[i];
               System.out.println(curDetail);
           }
        }
    catch (IOException e) {
             e.printStackTrace();
           }
}

    public BooleanQuery filter(Query input, BooleanQuery translation) throws QueryException {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return null;
    }

    public void setConf(Configuration arg0) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub

    }

    public Configuration getConf() {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return null;
    }

}

But it is stille not working, I have the following messages:

2006-10-11 12:58:06,238 WARN  QueryFilters - QueryFilter: PersoSearch names no fields.
2006-10-11 12:59:11,534 INFO  NutchBean - query request from 127.0.0.1
**2006-10-11 12:59:11,534 INFO  NutchBean - query:
2006-10-11 12:59:11,534 INFO  NutchBean - lang: fr
2006-10-11 12:59:11,550 INFO  NutchBean - searching for 20 raw hits

**As you can see, the query is empty...

And if it is not asking too much, can you plz explain the concept of "field"? What's the difference between a field and a term?

Thanks a lot again!