Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2012/06/05 20:47:21 UTC

Language text missing after new installation (that is when not restoring from a backup)

Sebastian,

I am having the same issues as Mukesh Reddy is having, in that a clean
build has issues with finding the text.  If I do a restore type install
(i.e. ./admin.sh -i -file mybackupfile.zip) then all is OK.

I was not going to report this issue until I had time to completed more
testing. I have now tested four installs with different revisions, on
both the nightly builds and with checking out the source with svn and
compiling with Ant.

I have attached the log file, it seems OK to me, but I am not that
familiar with the log files.

I was able to correct my clean build installation, to do this I went in
and selected another language, then back to English, did a restart of
the server "/etc/init.d/red5 restart", and then all was OK.   Any idea
what is not initialised after the "Installation" step ?   This issue has
been around a while for me (a week or two?) but as I was restoring from
backup it was not an issue for me so I had not investigated it further
as I believed that it was just my issue.  When Mukesh reported the same
issue, I thought it best if I also reported it with my testing to back
up the problem.

OpenMeetings - Installation

Continue with STEP 1 <http://192.168.1.124/openmeetings/?command=step1>

1.	Recommendation for production environment

OpenMeetings - Installation Complete!

Enter the Application <http://192.168.1.124/openmeetings/>

If your Red5-Server runs on a different Port or on a different domain
alter the config values of the client
<http://192.168.1.124/openmeetings/config.xml>

Thanks,

George Kirkham

OpenMeetings - Installation

Userdata

*  Username

*  Userpass

*  EMail

*  User Time Zone
Organisation(Domains)

*  NameConfiguration

*  Allow self-registering (allow_frontend_register)

*  Send Email to new registered Users (sendEmailAtRegister)

*  New Users need to verify their EMail (sendEmailWithVerficationCode)

*  Default Rooms of all types will be created

*  Mail-Referer (system_email_addr)

*  SMTP-Server (smtp_server)

*  SMTP-Server Port(default Smtp-Server Port is 25) (smtp_port)

*  SMTP-Username (email_userpass)

*  SMTP-Userpass (email_userpass)

*  Enable TLS in Mail Server Auth

*  Set inviter's email address as ReplyTo in email invitations
(inviter.email.as.replyto)

*  Default Language

*  Default Font for Export [default_export_font]
Converters

*  SWFTools Zoom

You can test if swftools is installed into system path by opening a
shell or cmd-prompt and type pdf2swf
Enter the dpi that swftools will use for PDF to SWF conversion. Default
is 72 dpi.
see also Installation
<http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

*  SWFTools JPEG Quality

You can test if swftools is installed into system path by opening a
shell or cmd-prompt and type pdf2swf
Enter the quality of embedded jpeg pictures to quality. 0 is worst
(small), 100 is best (big). (default:85)
see also Installation
<http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

*  SWFTools Path

You can test if swftools is installed into system path by opening a
shell or cmd-prompt and type pdf2swf
If this shows a list of options leave this field blank otherwise you
have to specify the path to pdf2swf on your system
see also Installation
<http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

*  ImageMagick Path

see also Installation
<http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

*  FFMPEG Path

see also Installation
<http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

*  SoX Path

see also Installation
<http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

*  JOD Path

see also Installation
<http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

*  OpenOffice/LibreOffice Path for jodconverter

The path to OpenOffice/LibreOffice (optional) please set this to the
real path in case jodconverter is unable to find OpenOffice/LibreOffice
installation

Crypt Type

*  Crypt Class

You can use this default crypt type which is equal to PHP-MD5 function
or BSD-Style
encryption by using:org.openmeetings.utils.crypt.MD5CryptImplementation
for more information or to write your own Crypt-Style see:
CustomCryptMechanism
<http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/CustomCryptMechanism>
You can edit this value later BUT previous created Users and Sessions
might be not usable anymore

Screen Viewer

*  Screenviewer Config

The standard Screenviewer is optimized for low-bandwidth areas - You
have the possibility of
altering the quality of the screencapture,ie.
The jrDesktop alternative starts immediately without GUI, just stoppable
via SysTray Icon, but offers
a higher speed tranferring the screencaptures to the whiteboard
The RTP Sharer transfers Desktop Data as RTP Stream to Server. Best
performance and quality is reached using 1024x768 as Screen Resolution

red5SIP Configuration

*  Enable SIP

Enable red5SIP integration

*  SIP rooms prefix

Prefix for phone number of conference rooms

*  SIP extensions context

Context of Asterisk extensions

SIP Applet Configuration

*  Enable SIP

Enable to load the SIP Applet in the Client and call the SIP Applet
whenever you enter a Room

*  SIP Realm

So called *Domain of the SIP Provider*

*  SIP Port

SIP Port

*  SIP Proxy

SIP Proxy name (this is the outbound proxy)

*  SIP Tunnel

SIP Tunnel IP + Port, format domain:port, for example 10.0.0.0:443

*  SIP Codebase

The Base-URL to load the Ringtone from

*  SIP Forcetunnel

Force usage of the tunnel

OpenXG / OpenSIPg Configuration

*  Enable OpenXG Wrapper URL

Enable the OpenXG XML-RPC Gateway through the Wrapper URL

*  OpenXG XML-RPC Wrapper URL

OpenXG XML-RPC Wrapper URL, the Wrapper can only be located on 127.0.01
by default, for example
http://127.0.0.1:5080/rpc_client/rpc_gateway_wrapper.php

*  OpenXG Client ID

OpenXG XML-RPC Client ID

*  OpenXG Client secret

OpenXG XML-RPC Client Secret

*  OpenXG Domain

OpenXG Domain

*  OpenXG Community Code

OpenXG Community Code

*  OpenXG Language Code

OpenXG Language Code For example fi for Finland

*  OpenXG Admin ID

OpenXG Admin ID

SIP Phone Range Configuration

*  Phone language code

For example +358 for Finland

*  Phone range start

The first number in the Range of Phone Numbers in national format

*  Number of allocated Numbers

Amount of numbers in the Phone Range available

Submit

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Hi,

Are any of these warnings likely to affect the stability of OpenMeetings?  And/or do others not get these warnings when they compile OpenMeetings ?

compile.laszlo.main:

     [java] Compiling: main.lzx to main.swf8.swf

     [java] Warning: Assignment to free variable curpixel in charts/styles/strokestyle.lzx (92)

     [java] charts/common/legend.lzx:84:62: an attribute or method named 'datapath' already is defined on element legenditem

./build/openlaszlo/lps/components/charts/common/legend.lzx

./build/openlaszlo/lps/components/queens-charts/shared/legend.lzx

16:

    <class name="legend" extends="drawview" datapath="">

108:

                <datapath>

                    <handler name="onclones">

                        if (!this['doneDel']) {

                            this.doneDel = new LzDelegate(this, 'doborder')

                            this.doneDel.register(clones[clones.length - 1], 'oninit')

                        }

                    </handler>

                    <method name="doborder">

                        if( parent.parent.legendborder )

                            parent.parent.border();

                        else

                            parent.parent.setAttribute('bgcolor', parent.parent.fillColor);

                    </method>

                </datapath>

     [java] base/components/omcharts/ompiechart.lzx:14:46: The child node <piechartplotarea name='plotarea'> conflicts with <attribute name='plotarea' type='expression'> of <class name='chart'>.  Either use a different name, or if you intend the child to be assigned to the attribute, declare the attribute type to be `node`.

./WebContent/src/base/components/omcharts/ompiechart.lzx

    <class name="ompiechart" extends="chart">

        <!--- @keywords private -->

        <method name="init">

            plotarea = this.getNodeOfClass("piechartplotarea");

            _datalabelpool = this.createLabelViewspool();

            super.init();

        </method>

./build/openlaszlo/lps/components/charts/piechart/piechartplotarea.lzx:15:        <class name="piechartplotarea"   extends="drawview">

./build/openlaszlo/lps/components/charts/common/chart.lzx:23:    <class name="chart" extends="basecomponent">

     [java] modules/conference/whiteboard/panels/maintoolspanel/subMenuIconToolsToUpload.lzx:348:56: found an unknown attribute named "inset" on element wrappinglayout, however there is an attribute named "xinset" on class attribute", did you mean to use that?

I wonder if this code is actually used, it does not seem to fit any particular pattern.

modules/conference/whiteboard/panels/maintoolspanel/subMenuIconToolsToUpload.lzx:348

              <wrappinglayout axis="y" spacing="2" inset="2" />

./WebContent/lzx.xsd:7506:<xs:element name="wrappinglayout" type="lzx:wrappinglayout" >

./WebContent/lzx.xsd:7508:  <xs:complexType name="wrappinglayout" mixed="true">

  <xs:complexType name="pre" mixed="true">

  <xs:group ref="lzx:topLevelElements" />

  </xs:complexType>

<xs:element name="wrappinglayout" type="lzx:wrappinglayout" >

</xs:element>

  <xs:complexType name="wrappinglayout" mixed="true">

  <xs:complexContent>

  <xs:extension base="lzx:layout">

      <xs:attribute name="yspacing" type="xs:string" default="${this.spacing}" >

<xs:annotation>

<xs:documentation xml:lang="en">

A pixel amount to use between the views controlled by the layout in

          the y axis. </xs:documentation>

</xs:annotation>

</xs:attribute>

      <xs:attribute name="yinset" type="xs:string" default="0" >

<xs:annotation>

<xs:documentation xml:lang="en">

A pixel amount to offset the first view controlled by the layout in y

          axis </xs:documentation>

</xs:annotation>

</xs:attribute>

      <xs:attribute name="xspacing" type="xs:string" default="${this.spacing}" >

<xs:annotation>

<xs:documentation xml:lang="en">

A pixel amount to use between the views controlled by the layout in

          the x axis. </xs:documentation>

</xs:annotation>

</xs:attribute>

      <xs:attribute name="xinset" type="xs:string" default="0" >

<xs:annotation>

<xs:documentation xml:lang="en">

A pixel amount to offset the first view controlled by the layout in x

          axis </xs:documentation>

</xs:annotation>

</xs:attribute>

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Re: Language text missing after new installation (that is when not restoring from a backup)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It should be resolved
 Revision: 1346557

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Language text missing after new installation (that is when not restoring from a backup)

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Maxim,

[...]

·  SWFTools Path

You can test if swftools is installed into system path by opening a shell or cmd-prompt and type pdf2swf
If this shows a list of options leave this field blank otherwise you have to specify the path to pdf2swf on your system
see also Installation <http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

·  ImageMagick Path

see also Installation <http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html>

·  FFMPEG Path