Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/31 21:14:28 UTC

[ACS44] template upgrade code

Devs,

It seems there is a big problem in the 4.4 release. The templates need
a new java version but the ms seems to have no logic to automatically
update the templates when found in the system. Is the code from older
updates never generalized, in master or easily protable from 4.3? Can
anyone give me a clue? Am willing to pull my weight on this.

--
Daan

Re: [ACS44] template upgrade code

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
This is pretty important….anyone out there ????

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
+ Abhi