Posted to announce@apache.org by Hitesh Khamesra <hi...@apache.org> on 2017/02/16 01:34:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Geode release 1.1.0

The Apache Geode team is proud to announce Apache Geode release version 1.1.0

Apache *Geode* is a data management platform that provides a
database-like consistency model, reliable transaction processing and a
shared-nothing architecture to maintain very low latency performance with
high concurrency processing.

The release artifacts are available at:
  http://geode.apache.org/releases/

To use the artifacts, please use the following documentation:
  http://geode.apache.org/docs/guide/11/about_geode.html

Git source:
  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=geode.git;a=tag;h=1d7a03bbab47a154b59dc6a4e811f7fc4a74c941

Git commit SHA1: 2286fd064a52173eab8fdcfadfb89a01e81ef728

Release Notes:
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-1.1.0

We would like to thank all the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,
Hitesh & Karen on behalf of the Apache Geode team

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Geode release 1.1.0

Posted by Avital Amity <Av...@Amdocs.com>.
Does the new version also include new C++ client?

Thanks
Avital

--
Thank you,
- jun

*Pivotal*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Geode release 1.1.0

Posted by Jun Aoki <ja...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Nitin Lamba <nl...@apache.org>.
Great!