Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@apache.org> on 2019/12/24 09:20:02 UTC

The integration tests in phoenix-hive are broken?

Hi folks!

I'm working on PHOENIX-5619
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5619> and I want to add an
integration test to the phoenix-hive project in phoenix-connectors.
However, when I ran the existing integration tests, they failed.

To be accurate, when I ran "mvm verify" in the phoenix-hive project, any
integration tests didn't run. So I tried "mvn failsafe:integration-test",
and it looked like the integration tests ran but they failed.

The integration tests in phoenix-hive are broken? Any pointers or
suggestions?

Thanks,
Toshi

Re: The integration tests in phoenix-hive are broken?

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Thanks for fixing this, Toshi!

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@apache.org>.