Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/12 15:23:52 UTC

[Java SDO] IRC chat for release contents

I made a rather late attempt yesterday to use the regular IRC chat for the
purposes of discussing the SDO release content,  which, no surprises, didn't
work out.  Is there interest in scheduling a time slot particularly for this
purpose?

This would be an opportunity for SDO Java users and potential contributors
to say what's important for them;  raise questions; make suggestions, etc.

I suggest Thursday of this week at 4PM GMT(UCT) for an hour.

(To my reckoning that's 5PM in the UK; mid-day East coast of the States, 9AM
West Coast, 9PM New Delhi, Midnight Beijing)
I'll try to hang around on IRC at other times if you can't make that slot,
and of course there is the mailing list.

Regards, Kelvin.