Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Nícolas Fontenele <nf...@cpqi.com> on 2012/08/28 19:22:02 UTC

Acessing a Secure Service with cxf

Hi all,

I’m developing a client service to consume a  .net service with x509v3
certificate using wss4j.

My wsdl is attached.

I have two certificates, a *.pfx file and *.cer which I have to use to
access.

Both certificates are imported on my keystore and I can see that my wss4j
interceptors are reading them from the keystore

on the passwordhandler. My problem right now is that CXF is expecting an
initial token ( of a class  SecurityToken ) on the property
‘’ws-security.token’’. I saw it debugging.

Is correct to use this property?

I saw in ws security samples that only set properties on the interceptors
and not in the requestcontext of the client.

And if this behavior is correct,  How can I create this token? Should I use
another property?

Best regards,

Nícolas Fontenele