Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Avy Singh <av...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/09 09:39:59 UTC

In MyHiveSerde sedeConstants returns allColumns if select oneColumn from table .

Hi all,
I am using Hive-1.2. I am trying to write MyHiveSerde . I have overriden
initialize method .

Inside initialize method gives null if i do
*configuration.get("hive.io.file.readcolumn.names")*

and returns all columns in case of *select oneColumn from tsble *if i do
as  follow :
*properties.getProperty(serdeConstants.LIST_COLUMNS)*

I want to retrieve only those field in select query.

Can Anyone please help with this.

*Thanks*

*Avy Singh*