Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Vivian Zhou <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/08 08:49:53 UTC

axis2/c in c++ application

Hi All,

I have a c++ application that needs to call some web services. Basically I will need to make soap/http calls, I am also looking for easy/clear APIs to make these calls. It seems to me that AXIS2/c is a good fix to me. Can you confirm with that? Are there any C++ samples using AXIS2/c APIs available? I saw bunch of c samples in the downloaded package.

Thanks in avance.
Vivi

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: axis2/c in c++ application

Posted by Arseny <fo...@mail.ru>.
AXIS2/C (in fact WSDL2C) generates C-style stubs, so I prefer the first
revision of Axis with its C++ stubs.

Re: axis2/c in c++ application

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Vivian,

If you are really keen on seeing some C++ samples written for Axis2/C,
please try the C++ wrapper to Axis2/C, [1], which has almost all the
Axis2/C samples written in a C++ fashion.

[1] http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/cpp

Regards,
Senaka

Re: axis2/c in c++ application

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vivian,

Re: axis2/c in c++ application

Posted by Michael Sutter <Mi...@ipe.fzk.de>.
Hey Vivi,

I don't understand your problem. Simply make the web service client in
your c++ application and access the service you want. This should be no
problem.
I always call c++ apis inside my axis2 c webservice and it works fine.

regards
Michael