Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Leonie <le...@rmb.co.za> on 2014/10/29 16:16:02 UTC

mvn release:branch not updating POM

Good day,

I hope someone can assist. Running mvn release:branch -Dbranchname=foo . The
problem is that my POM file's SCM connection does not always update to point
to my new branch.

 I ran this command a few times with different branch names. Sometimes the
SCM connection updates, other times not. I'm suspecting there is a cache
somewhere that is responsible for this behavior, as it only updates the POM
at random.

Hope this makes sense. :-)