Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Jagrut Sharma <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/20 19:02:01 UTC

Default NiFi registry port

Hi - The default NiFi registry port is 18080, which is also the default
port for Spark History Server UI. Due to this, the startup failed for the
first time with 'Address already in use' exception. Changing it to 18081
resolve the issue. Just wanted to know if this is expected, or should the
default port be changed in future versions to avoid this conflict.

Thanks.
--
Jagrut

Re: Default NiFi registry port