Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/11 19:04:07 UTC

PHP flags error but doesn't show error

Is this a bug or am I missing something?
I'll file an issue if it's really a bug.
I have PHP code of the form:
*$cat_rows $rs->fetch_all(MYSQLI_ASSOC);*
Notice I'm missing the assignment operator *$cat_rows =*
The editor tab shows the red dot that the file has an error but there is no
indication what the error is.
This applies to many other errors, e.g., missing semi-colons, etc. ... no
line indication.

TIA

---
Jack Woehr               # Woehr's Asymptote: The ratio of the time spent
Box 51, Golden CO 80402  # administering productivity software over the time
http://www.softwoehr.com # saved by said software eventually approximates 1.

Re: PHP flags error but doesn't show error

Posted by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com>.
I spoke too soon .. problem is back. Weird. Will try to diagnose.
---

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jack W." <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <ka...@razdva.cz>.
Hi,
I've tried your code in NetBeans 12.0 and it works as expected - syntax
error is displayed.

With regards,
Tom