Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ericsodt <de...@ll.mit.edu> on 2013/08/02 15:46:23 UTC

CamelXsltResourceUri

Does anyone have a good working example of how the CamelXsltResourceUri
header is used?  I've looked all over for documentation, however the only
thing I can find is *"Available as of Camel 2.9*
Camel provides the CamelXsltResourceUri header which you can use to define a
stylesheet to use instead of what is configured on the endpoint URI. This
allows you to provide a dynamic stylesheet at runtime."

Any insight?

Re: CamelXsltResourceUri

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at the unit test