Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Fan, Ye" <fa...@illinois.edu> on 2012/03/02 16:54:23 UTC

Workflow compose error

Hi,

I followed the 10 minutes tutorial and registered echo service and application. However, when I try to compose an echo workflow (by dragging the service from the left panel to workflow panel). An error shows up: "The component is in wrong format".

I've also pasted the details below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.component.ComponentException: The component is in wrong format.
	at org.apache.airavata.xbaya.component.ws.WSComponentFactory.createComponents(WSComponentFactory.java:86)
	at org.apache.airavata.xbaya.component.ws.WSComponentFactory.createComponents(WSComponentFactory.java:64)
	at org.apache.airavata.xbaya.component.ws.WSComponentFactory.createComponents(WSComponentFactory.java:49)
	at org.apache.airavata.xbaya.component.registry.JCRComponentReference.getComponents(JCRComponentReference.java:59)
	at org.apache.airavata.xbaya.component.gui.ComponentSelector$8.run(ComponentSelector.java:334)
Caused by: org.xmlpull.infoset.view.XmlValidationException: required attribute name is missing from {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}operation
	at org.xmlpull.infoset.view.TypedXmlElementView.xmlRequireAttributeNcNameValue(TypedXmlElementView.java:132)
	at xsul5.wsdl.WsdlPortTypeOperation.getName(WsdlPortTypeOperation.java:60)
	at xsul5.wsdl.WsdlPortTypeOperation.getOperationName(WsdlPortTypeOperation.java:65)
	at org.apache.airavata.xbaya.component.ws.WSComponentFactory.createComponents(WSComponentFactory.java:81)
	... 4 more

Please help.

Thanks
Ye