Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/02/03 01:28:22 UTC

Removing references to "gridgain"

Hello Igniters,

I just did a text search in the project for the word "gridgain" and still
found over a thousand references. Most of them are coming from comments,
however, some are still coming from XML configurations and scripts.

I have filed a ticket for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-164 . I think if we actively
work on it, we should be able to remove "gridgain" references within a few
days.

D.

Re: Removing references to "gridgain"

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
http://s.apache.org/A6A but it's a good idea to note in that release
notes that the APIs and/or docs and/or configs etc. are not stable yet.

Speaking of which, what are the API/ABI backwards-compatibility promises
for Ignite?

-- Brane

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.