Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> on 2016/12/09 21:56:35 UTC

Chinese forum out of order

FYI
https://forum.openoffice.org/zh/forum/ = 404 error

Re: Chinese forum out of order

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
I think we should:
1. Remove the spam
2. Put the forum back on-line but read-only
3. Wait for a team willing to continue the service before unlocking it

Spam removal can be performed by power users from another area (this is what was done for the Vietnamese forum before it was locked). However, we need someone with full access to grant those power users an admin or at least a moderator role: since the users databases are independent, registration is needed.

Hagar

Le 09/12/2016  23:14, Andrea Pescetti a crit :

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.