Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by David Johnson <sn...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/04 19:26:59 UTC

Re: Trying to deploy Roller on Tomcat

On Jan 1, 2012, at 6:11 PM, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> On 11/26/11 04:46 AM, Dave wrote:
>> - Dave PS. I wonder if Oracle Corp. uses Oracle DB with Roller on blogs.oracle.com. I doubt it. If they do, they never reported any bugs or contributed any fixes back to the Roller project.
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> Was just browsing back through old posts and caught this - apparently they do, but only going off what is claimed on their tech blog:
>
> http://blogs.oracle.com/otn/entry/the_blogs_rolling_on_with

Thanks for pointing that out. Would be nice to know what they had to change, but I have no desire to install Oracle and test Roller with it myself :-)

- Dave

Re: Trying to deploy Roller on Tomcat

Posted by David Ghedini <da...@davidghedini.com>.
I recall seeing your post (
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/PxZtPe0hDzVMUPxJG9Gv).

Could you share the actual modification required?

Thanks,
David

--
Kind regards,