Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2008/11/24 03:05:17 UTC

Re: svn commit: r720099 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: NWGNUmakefile dbm/NWGNUdbmdb dbm/NWGNUdbmgdbm dbm/NWGNUmakefile

wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Sun Nov 23 17:49:34 2008
> New Revision: 720099

> Log:
> My closest approximation of what the dbm hack for the Netware
> build aught to look like.  Could be way off, certainly about
> the naming conventions.

Could anyone in our netware community review these commits to trunk and
to 1.3.x branch, and determine if they are actually usable as is, or if
they need a bit of further patching to make them interesting?

Re: svn commit: r720099 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: NWGNUmakefile dbm/NWGNUdbmdbdbm/NWGNUdbmgdbm dbm/NWGNUmakefile

Posted by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com>.
A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> wrowe@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: wrowe
>> Date: Sun Nov 23 17:49:34 2008
>> New Revision: 720099

>> Log:
>> My closest approximation of what the dbm hack for the Netware
>> build aught to look like.  Could be way off, certainly about
>> the naming conventions.
>
> Could anyone in our netware community review these commits to trunk and
> to 1.3.x branch, and determine if they are actually usable as is, or if
> they need a bit of further patching to make them interesting?

I'm on it.

thanks,
Brad