Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 13:17:24 UTC

Bug in Continuum 1.1-beta-3 ? - goals and profile seem to be locked together

Just tried updating one of the HttpComponents projects. I changed the
profile to Java 1.4 for one of the projects, and now they all seem to
be using 1.4.

Likewise changing the goals for one of the projects affects the other two.

However, changing the notifiers seems to only affect the current project.

Is this tied behaviour correct?

If so, how can we build some projects in the group using 1.4 and some
using Java 5?

Re: Bug in Continuum 1.1-beta-3 ? - goals and profile seem to be locked together

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 07/02/2008, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you want different configurations, you have few solutions:
> - Define a profile that use the most recent jdk and configure source/target
> parameters on the compiler plugin in each projects
> - Remove the group build definition and add a new build definition on each
> project linked with a specific profile.

Does not seem possible to remove the group build definition.

However if one adds a new build definition, one can make that the
default for the project.
One can then delete the original group build from the project.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.