Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nuno Cansado <nc...@inga.min-agricultura.pt> on 2002/02/08 17:24:14 UTC

Apache Reverse Proxy problem

Hi,

I'm using apache with proxypass directive and proxypassreverse directive to
publish my backend servers to Internet.
For static pages(.html,etc) it works fine but when i trie to server dynamic
pages(.pl,.cgi) from my backend servers doesn't work.
My server configuration is something like this:
<virtualhost *>
Servername www.host1.com
Proxypass / http://10.1.1.10
Proxypassreverse / http://10.1.1.10
</virtualhost>
<virtualhost *>
Servername www.host2.com
Proxypass / http://10.1.1.11
Proxypassreverse / http://10.1.1.11
</virtualhost>

Can someone help me ???

Nuno Cansado

RE: Apache Reverse Proxy problem

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: Nuno Cansado [mailto:ncansado@inga.min-agricultura.pt]

> I'm using apache with proxypass directive and proxypassreverse
> directive to
> publish my backend servers to Internet.
> For static pages(.html,etc) it works fine but when i trie to
> server dynamic
> pages(.pl,.cgi) from my backend servers doesn't work.

"doesn't work" is not very descriptive or helpful.  Please be much more
specific.

Joshua.